Web Marketing Coordinator
The Web Marketing Coordinator will be a part of a team based in New York. The Web Marketing Coordinator will Coordinator support the company website’s global marketing programs. This person will help to maintain multiple global websites and assist in developing new integrated B2B web campaigns. In addition to having intermediate HTML and proven project management skills, the candidate must be organized, resourceful and attentive. Ideal candidates will also have significant experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS) for a medium to large-sized global organization.
- Website content management experience is required (CMS); Enterprise CMS solution such as Sitecore, Adobe CQ, Ektron, etc. – not WordPress
- Hands on day-to-day content updates in an enterprise CMS – maintain multiple websites for various countries and regions
- Able to build new pages or revise existing page templates in a Content Management System including upload/removal of HTML content, PDF files, links, podcasts, etc.
- Daily quality check of company websites including navigation, search, link-checking, etc.
- Coordinate, review and deploy content to our website from multiple internal and external sources in an efficient manner
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop. Ability to make minor changes to graphics or banners (resizing, edit existing artwork, etc.)
- Quality assurance (QA) of pages to ensure content include text and images are accurate; review pages for mobile compatibility
- Edit and proofread according to established procedures & guidelines; must be able to review or revise copy for web deployment
- Strong understanding of thought leadership/academic-based content i.e. white papers, research, high level editorial articles
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – follow best practices to update and maintain meta information
- Create web manuals and tutorials; update web guidelines using Microsoft Office suite
- Communicate effectively with in-house web team, and internal stakeholders effectively in a highly-matrixed organization
- Experience in related B2B industry or B2B Media websites
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 5-10 years of experience in a digital marketing role, in web content management/web maintenance for a medium to large-scale global website